MAC Well Dressed Blush

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Is it possible to be in love with a blush? I don't know either but I do know that I'm seriously addicted to this! MACs Well Dressed blush is absolutely amazing!





This is a powder blush which when I first saw I thought - oh no, its far too pale.. BUT when you put it on it looks so pretty! I think it goes on the skin a little darker than it looks, but I'm also very pale so that probably helps too! I think it looks kind of natural when its applied, its subtle but still noticeable. Its a satin finish and I'm going to be honest, I don't really know what that means! I'm not down with all the finishes MAC provide! To me its mostly matte with a tiny bit of shimmer thats hardly visible. I think this blush is super pigmented, so even though its quite a pale colour theres still the chance that you might put too much on!

For this being my first MAC blush I'm really impressed! If you have any suggestions for other MAC blushes I might like then please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment