April Favourites 2013!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I honestly don't know where time goes these days! How did it end up being April already?! In fact it's almost May for that matter.. Scary! Anyways it's time for a favourites post, initially I wasn't going to do a favourites this month because I didn't think there was that many things I've been using religiously.. but as usual when I started to pick out what I've been liking this month, there was more than expected! Still not loads but enough for a post none the less!


Firstly I don't  know what I would've done this month without my tangle teaser! It's that funky, sparkly purple thing hanging out at that back there! It's a hairbrush for those of you who aren't familiar and it's the best thing thats happened to my long, thick, damaged hair. I'm desperately needing a haircut.. I'll find the time eventually! Read my full review on it here.

Secondly is the Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in the colour Ample Amber, I love this because its so easy to apply, the colour is amazing and it just looks so good when its on! Good for those lazy days where you don't feel like going to town with blending out a million different shadows! Full review here.


Thirdly is the Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Milk (what a mouthful!) mainly because it smells like a dream! It reminds me of biscuits but in a sweeter, more wearable way. It also leaves my skin feeling really soft and its generally a great moisturiser!


Next up is MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle. It's so pretty.. well.. pretty isn't even a good enough word but this looks so amazing as a highlight on the skin and I've genuinely used it every day since I got it! Full review here.

Nivea's lip butter is Vanila & Macadamia has been a great saviour this month also, for some reason my lips have been more dry than usual and this has really helped me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to run out of this soon! Full review here.

Last but not least is the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. Everyone seems to be all over this foundation and I can definitely see why! SPF, nice light natural finish - what more could a girl want? Full review here.

Let me know what your favourites this month are in the comments below! I hope you liked this post and I shall speak to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment