Tuesday, 12 March 2013

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice, in the morning and at night!
What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
Oily in the T-Zone and pretty dry everywhere else

What is your current facial wash?

In the mornings I use Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean and at night the Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser!
Do you exfoliate? 
Of course, I use a scrub in the shower every morning :D 


What brand do you use?

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

What moisturizer do you use?

The Body Shop Mattifying Day Cream or Garnier Moisture Match

Do you have freckles?
 
Plenty haha!
Do you use eye cream? 
I do! At night, but nothing heavy
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do, my skin is really great just now. This time last year my skin was awful.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
nope, don't even know what that is!

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use? 
Depends on how I'm feeling really! My most used is probably my Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser.
How about concealer? 
Bobbi Brown corrector under my eyes and either Collection 2000 or Bourjois healthy mix for any blemishes
Do you know your undertone color?
I would say I'm both a mix of both pink and yellow undertones.
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like some, but I don't wear them all that often

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
 
Yeah! don't want all that bacteria building up!

What brand of mascara do you use?

At the moment, either MAC OPU Lash or Soap & Glory Thick and Fast

Sephora or MAC?
 
Well we don't have Sephora here in the UK and where I live the nearest MAC counter is 150 miles away, but I like a mixture of brands - I'm not really that fussy!
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
nope! :(
What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes mainly, also my hands though


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
 
Every day! Urban Decay Primer Potion is the best for me!
For the face? 
Sometimes, I haven't found one I think actually makes a difference though

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Probably Mulch from MAC, its so pretty!
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
Gel usually...

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
 
On occasions!
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
I like them a lot, they're a bit fiddley but they always look so great

Do you use mineral makeup?
 
Nope, I don't really like the way it looks on my skin and I find it a bit awkward to use. Liquid foundation gives a much better finish I think.

What is your favorite lipstick?

Plumful by MAC!

How about lipgloss?
 
Topshop Glaze in the colour Antique
What is your favorite blush to use? 
Probably Benefit Sugarbomb


Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 
I have before and it turned out to be fake so I haven't bought anything else since.
Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Yes! The Rimmel Stay Matte powder is amazing!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
 
I've never been to one before but I would really like to!
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
Definitely, I'm thinking about doing a short makeup course at college in the summer

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Sometimes when it's really early in the morning!
Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
When people wear foundation far to dark for their skin!

Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
 
Mostly neutral for everyday but if I'm going out I do like to spice things up a bit!
Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love the way Angelina Jolie wears her eyeliner!
If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
Probably mascara!Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I could.. but I wouldn't like to..
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
I look okay, but I like wearing makeup to enhance the way I look!
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
It's difficult to decide.. probably Clinique for more skin related products and MAC for colour etc.

What do you think of Makeup??
 
It's so much fun and a great way to express yourself!


I hope you enjoyed reading this! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig