Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Friday, March 15, 2013


I got a sample of this back in December but I never really used it all that much, initially I didn't think very much of it. I purchased the Smashbox Photo Finish Light because I was told it was great for oily skin, I did write a post about that but I removed it as it was quite negative and I like to try and keep a positive atmosphere here on my blog! Basically I didn't like the Photo Finish Light as it didn't work for me. 

Anyways! I've been using this every day for about 2 weeks now and I'm really starting to become addicted! It feels so lovely and velvety on the skin and really evens out any large pores before applying make up. I think this does quite a good job at making my foundation last longer too. I don't think it controls the oil, but usually I find my skin will get oily and then my makeup will have melted along with it.. weird yeah? okay.. But when I've been wearing this, my skin will get oily but the makeup wont have disappeared which means I just need to blot and everything's okay again!

I really like this primer and I'm seriously tempted to buy the full size.. Once the Beauty Buying Ban is over with! It feels great on the skin and think it is an extremely good base for makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment