Saturday, 2 March 2013

Review: Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance

I'm a big lover of Aussie products, I know a lot of people like to complain about them - apparently they've got parabens or something in them. For me, this has never been a problem.



You spray this into towel dried hair and it's supposed to act as a detangler and heat protectant. I think it does a great job of detangling! It also smells so good, thats got to be my favourite thing about Aussie products! The smell of this lasts all day too, as well as leaving my hair super smooth! I don't really have a lot to say about this apart from the fact I love the smell and it works really well. I was thinking of making a post on my hair care routine as I have super thick and dry hair. Let me know what you think!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post!

    I started using Aussie Leave in Conditioner for Luscious Long hair last week :)

    Thank you for entering my give away :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've started saving up things to do a giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig