Sunday, 10 March 2013

My Current Skincare Routine!

I love reading these posts, I decided to do my own! I don't use anything particularly expensive, just what works for me. I have very oily skin in my T-Zone and my skin is also very acne prone - it's cleared up a lot over the past year though!


In the morning in the shower I use a face scrub, I really like the Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream but I've actually used all of this one up! So I'm currently using the Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It - which is nice but I prefer the Clinique one. After my shower I like to refresh my face with a face wipe, I'm not too fussy about the kind of wipes, as long as its not a baby wipe! The ones here are just Tesco's own brand. 


After this I use a gentle cleanser, usually the Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean but I'm also trying out a sample of the Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser. Then without fail I apply some of La-Roche Posay Effaclar Duo as its great for oily skin!


Before applying makeup I use an oil-controlling moisturiser, either The Body Shop Mattifying Day Cream or Garnier Moisture Match (Oily/Combination) which I actually prefer!


At night I start by removing as much of my makeup as I can with a face wipe, I then tackle my eye and lip makeup with the Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover (Lids, Lips and Lashes). I use my favourite thing ever which is the Soap & Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser to make sure all my makeup is off and that my skin is really clean.


Finally I apply my acne cream which was given to my by my doctor (Dalacin T Topical Lotion) and a gentle eye cream - for prevention rather than cure - The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Please remember what works for my skin might not necessarily work for yours. I'm still following back anyone who follows me through GFC.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig