Wednesday, 27 March 2013

MAC OPULASH Mascara

A good black mascara with great big wand, what more could a girl want?!





I love this mascara! I bought it as part of a set around november time and only now is it starting to dry out a little, not much but its not quite what it used to be. I know you're supposed to get a new mascara every 3 months but personally I don't see the point in wasting good products if you don't need to. I don't share my mascara with anyone else either so I don't think that I'm going to be attacked by germs.. I also tend to have 2-3 mascaras on the go at one time so I find they don't always run out after 3 months.. anyways! This mascara is really good, length, volume, super black. It ticks all the right boxes! I'm a big fan of the large wand as I find it speeds up the application process. Two coats of this and my lashes look amazing! One of the best mascaras I've tried so far.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig