Sunday, 31 March 2013

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle


 Words cannot describe people! And nor do any pictures do this justice! I've seen this on so many blogs and all over YouTube so I decided to splash out and get it for myself. I actually asked my Gran to pick this up on her recent trip to America (I live in the UK) as with the exchange rate, it works out cheaper.




This is honestly the prettiest thing I've ever seen! As I've mentioned before the nearest MAC counter to me is just over 150 miles away - how inconvenient! This means I rarely get the chance to go in and swatch away and drool over all the wonderful pretties they sell. Before I got this I hadn't personally seen it in person, I'd seen it on blogs, swatched all over YouTube and so on, and I always thought it looked really pretty. However, in person it takes pretty to a whole new level! I think this will make a gorgeous highlighter for the summer as its very warm toned and it is slightly gold/bronze - but not too much. It adds the perfect amount of light and shimmer to the face without looking ridiculous. I think I've fallen in love!



Share:

2 comments

  1. I've had this for a year and not really been impressed by it.. I must be using the wrong brush or something hahah x x

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try using your fingers :) I find it looks more natural that way if I don't want a full on highlight

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig