Thursday, 21 March 2013

Eco Tools Domed Bronzer Brush

You know when you're in a hurry? And your face is looking a bit pale, and needs a little warming up? This brush is your saviour for all those things!



Before this brush I didn't have just a big fluffy type brush for quick application of colour to the face, so I picked this up hoping it would do the job. I also don't have any other Eco Tools Brushes.



I was pleasantly surprised with how soft this brush is! It also does a really good job of sweeping the right amount of bronzer over your face. Despite being quite dense it doesn't pick up excessive amount of product which is really impressive. I think this brush is decently priced too, it cost me £9.99 and when you compare this price to the likes of MAC brushes its definitely worth giving a go. If I remember rightly on the packet of this brush Eco Tools claim this brush is natural, recyclable and PVC free - along with all the other good stuff thats good for the environment! 

I'm really impressed with this brush, I didn't expect something like this to feel such high quality! I genuinely don't think you can go wrong.

I'd always seen Eco Tools brushes in Boots but I'd never really taken much notice of them, to be honest I'm a bit of a Real Techniques die hard fan... But I will definitely be picking up more from Eco Tools in the future!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I'd a die hard RT fan as well so I'll need to check out eco tools

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this brush! I couldn't believe how impressed with it I was!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig