Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Despite having a very oily T-Zone I have quite dry skin on my cheeks. I've been using this on the drier parts of my face at night and I am so impressed!


This is just a sample size that I got after my mum had been raving about it for so long! I use this at night and it feels nice and light on my skin which I like as I'm not a fan of heavy creams. I think it sinks in relatively fast but it still feels like theres something on the skin, in a good way. When I wake up in the morning, where I've applied this, my skin feels amazingly soft! It doesn't have a scent and it works really well! I think I will definitely be buying this once I use up the sample!


I definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin! It works really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment