Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes

Monday, March 25, 2013

Yep, that's right! Not for your lips, for your eyes! I think these have been out for a little while now and after reading all the hype, could I resist? Of course not... Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Stick for Eyes in the colour 04 Ample Amber is my new favourite!





Ample Amber is the perfect orangey/bronzey kind of colour that looks great in the crease or swept all over the lid. I find it so easy to apply and the pigmentation is amazing! Most of all though, I'm in love with the colour! A few people have said they have a problem with these creasing on them, but I wear an eyeshadow primer everyday without fail and haven't noticed any problems, but I guess I can't comment that properly! With a primer I does last all day on my eyes without fading or creasing. I think the concept of an eyeshadow in a stick like this is a great idea too, I know Clinique aren't the first to do this but it really does make things easier when you're in a hurry!

I really, really love this! I can see my self picking up a few more in the future haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment