Friday, 29 March 2013

Clinique All About Eyes

I've actually ended up with 2 samples of this so I decided to give it a whirl. Not that I've got any serious problem with ageing but I feel prevention is better than cure!



I've been applying this at night after I've cleanser my skin and washed my face. I think it feels nice and refreshing on the skin, slightly cooling too. It doesn't feel super heavy or greasy and sinks in after about 15 minutes. I've really been enjoying using this, as I said already I don't have any problems with ageing but I feel its nice to use something anyways. In the morning I definitely find that my eyes are less puffy and the skin around my eyes feels really soft and plump. I can hear my bank account already sobbing in the background because it knows when I'm done with the samples I'm going to be hitting the shops to pick up a full size! I think it's a really nice product and it's definitely making my eyes look less sleepy and more awake!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I had a sample of this and really enjoyed it too - however I managed to drop my half full sample down the toilet so that's gone forever! Clumsy me x

    http://sophietalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig