Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Benefit The Pore Fessional


Another sample I've had kicking around for a while now! I actually thought I'd already written about this but apparently not! I think this is pretty much meant to be a primer which smoothes over your pores before you apply any makeup. I think it does quite a good job, it reminds me a lot of the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in the way it feels on my skin. I feel like this makes my skin look really good once I've applied it but I find when I buff my foundation in it kind of disappears a little. The good thing about it though is that you can also apply it after foundation if you prefer, which is what I've been doing! I tend to smooth a tiny amount over any large pores that my foundation hasn't smoothed out enough and it leaves my skin looking flawless. I really do like this product a lot but I'm undecided on purchasing the full size as I think I'd rather buy the Smashbox primer! 

If you've used this please let me know what you think! And help me decide between this and the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I had this sample and noticed no difference whatsoever, then went to a benefit counter they showed me how to use it properly and when I tried it myself it didn't work. Now using the smashbox primer and think its much better than the porefessional :)

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I think this is useless under makeup but I really like it over it, I do really like the smashbox one though!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig