Saturday, 23 March 2013

Benefit High Beam


I'm not gonna lie! I kind of forgot I had this, and how much I love highlighters in general. Plus I already thought I'd written about it.. Apparently not!





Benefit High Beam is a pink toned, liquid highlighter which is very iridescent. In my opinion it gives the most gorgeous glow to the cheek bones, especially for someone like me who is extremely pale! I've pretty much been using this every day for a good 2-3 weeks now since I rediscovered it! I think its absolutely stunning and if you haven't already tried it out, you're really missing something great!

I find this really easy to apply too, I just add a tiny dot on the top of each cheek bone and then pat it in gently with my fingers and it never fails to give me the perfect glowy skin! The Spring/Summer makeup trends for 2013 show glowy and dewy skin everywhere, generally everyones looking quite radiant and healthy. I think this is the perfect highlighter to achieve that perfect, glowy look. I mean, who doesn't want to look healthy and radiant?! It gives the perfect amount of light-relecting-ness without the addition of loads of glitter and shimmer!

I definitely suggest giving this a try out next time you pass a Benefit counter as it truly is one of the most pretty highlighters I've ever used!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig