Saturday, 23 February 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream

Ahh I'm so in love with this!




I got this a couple of weeks a go in a Boots online order because I couldn't seem to find it in any of their stores. It was definitely worth the wait thought! I haven't used any other body moisturiser - of any kind - since I got this! It reminds me a lot of the Soap & Glory  - The Righteous Butter in the sense that it feels quite thick and heavy but when you apply it to the skin it rubs in wonderfully and sinks in relatively quickly. The main reason why I love this so much is because of the smell! If you've used the Sugar Crush Body Scrub you'll understand! Its the sweetest, most gorgeous smell ever! A great combination of lime and brown sugar - doesn't even reading that sound like heaven? Hahaha! The smell of this body butter is very similar but not quite the same, this smells like a slightly more creamy version.. Probably because it's a cream, but it still smells absolutely amazing! It also leaves my skin feeling super soft and the smell lingers for 4 or 5 hours after applying it! I really can't say enough about this, I love it so much and it's my new 'holy grail' product!

Share:

2 comments

  1. This looks so great I love Soap and Glory!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely my favourite brand!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig