Review: Soap & Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I've been using this for about a week now and I really like it!


The first thing I noticed about this is the smell, it smells a lot like lavender and slightly menthol - it's not a bad smell at all, its quite refreshing actually. I've never used this type of cleanser before but I was really intrigued to try one and because I love Soap & Glory loads I thought it would give this a go.

It has a really nice creamy consistency when you apply it to the skin, it feels very light and soft. A little bit also goes a long way! Don't make the mistake I did the first time I used it haha! It says it has panthenol, sweet almond, orange and lavender oils in it which you can definitely smell! Also in the box is a generously sized muslin cloth which is quite soft and makes wiping this off really easy.




Since using this I've noticed a massive difference in my skin! I use it at night time to take of my makeup before bed. Over time my pores seem to be getting clearer and clearer which I'm really happy about because I really do struggle with black heads and clogged pores. It also does a great job at taking off my makeup, I just wish you could use it around the eyes! Overall I really like this and definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try a hot cloth cleanser without breaking the bank! I've also noticed my skin is less oily since using it - yipee! I think once my skin is a little bit clearer I will probably cut down to using this every other night so as not to be wasteful!



2 comments:

  1. Good review I LOVE Soap and Glory products. You're really cute keep up the good work!

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Marufa xx

    ReplyDelete