Sunday, 10 February 2013

Review: Nivea Lip Butter

Loads of people are going crazy about these right now! I know a lot of people who love them. So being a fan of Nivea lip products already.. I couldn't resist.



Firstly I think I should mention the amazing smell! The one I purchased is in the scent Vanilla & Macadamia which is so delightful! Not only does this smell great but it is honestly the best lip product I've ever used! I bought this when my lips where insanely dry and chapped from the cold. I put loads of this on before I went to bed and in the morning it was like I had a new pair of lips! I would say I've been pretty addicted to this since I got it and can honestly say my lips have never felt better! I highly recommend these and I will definitely be picking up some more!


Share:

4 comments

  1. Nivea really is the best product for softening dry lips! Really can't rave about it enough :) xx

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah all their products are great :) love the smell of this one though haha!

      Delete
  2. Sounds great, I will have to try it :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're amazing!

      would love if we could follow each other? :D

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig