Thursday, 21 February 2013

Review: Garnier Moisture Match (Combination Oily)



Being someone with really oily skin, I'm always on the hunt for products that can help with the battle. I've been really impressed with my skin since using this and I definitely think it's making a difference. It feels nice and light and very refreshing on the skin and has a pleasant smell - which is always good. I've been using it along with the Garnier Miracle Skin BB Cream for oily/combination skin and my base seems to last for a lot longer than normal. I would say about 7 or 8 hours compared to the normal 3 or 4. 


As in the picture above it states to do several things. I do find that it sinks into my skin really quickly and it leaves my face feeling very hydrated. It also definitely helps control the oil without making my face feel really dry later in the day.

For anyone with oily skin I would say its definitely worth giving a shot. At £5.99 you cant go wrong! Let me know if you like this product in the comments as well as any other products you like for oily skin! I'm still following anyone back on GFC that follows my blog.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig