Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Review: Garnier Miracle Skin BB Cream (Combination/Oily)

I think this  might be my new favourite thing! It was on offer in Boots for £7.49 instead of £9.99 and since I've never used a BB cream before I took advantage of the opportunity and threw it in my basket!


I would say it gives a light coverage but it is most definitely build able to a medium coverage. However, I feel that you don't need a lot of this as it's very runny in consistency. 

I use the colour light which I actually think is slightly too dark for my skin but in the summer it will probably be fine so I'm not too worried. It's not majorly noticeable. It blends into the skin really well and gives a very flawless look despite being quite light in coverage. It claims to perfect skin by: anti-shine, blurring pores, evening tone, boosting glow, moisturising as well as having an SPF of 20. I definitely think it helps control the oil in my skin. I have super oily skin and I really struggle with finding a good base that will last and this seems to be the solution! I don't find that it sits in my pores which is good, it seems to just smooth over them and leave me with very even and smooth looking skin. I would definitely say it lasts quite well on the skin, I was able to wear this for around 5-6 hours without any noticeable meltdown due to the oil in my skin!

The fact that it gives a nice light coverage as well as leaving my skin looking even is great and I definitely think it will be a staple product for me during the summer because of the SPF.



Overall I really like this, I think it's great value for money as well as being a great product. I love how it looks and feels on my skin and I think I might have a new addiction for BB creams haha!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig