Monday, 4 February 2013

Ombré/Dip Dye Tutorial!

I had my hair like this before and I loved it! So I decided to do it again and record it so I could make a video in the hope that I might be able to help some people who want to do this themselves. I wanted my ombré to be quite subtle this time, however, last time I did it I left the dye on for a little longer to achieve a more vibrant result (you can see this in the final two pictures in the video). I hope this helps anyone who wants to achieve this look at home without having to pay the salon price!



     
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great post - i have seen the advert for this. I looks great

    http://couturerequired.blogspot.co.uk/

    h x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it's a great way to liven up your hair :)

    I followed you through bloglovin after checking out your blog cause it looks great! Would love it we could follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig