Saturday, 16 February 2013

MAC Plumful Lipstick

Yesterday I was on a trip with the family to IKEA and since we were in Edinburgh I persuaded them to let me go to the MAC store. Since the one in Edinburgh is the closest to where I live (it's almost 150 miles away!) I thought I'd better take advantage of the opportunity! I decided to pick up a lipstick as I don't actually own any other lipsticks from MAC. I got the shade Plumful which has a Lustre finish. I don't really know all that much about MAC lipsticks and all the different finishes but from wearing this I can tell you that it's very moisturising and sheer - but also quite pigmented. Plumful is a gorgeous pinky, purple, berry kind of colour. I also really like the packaging of the MAC lipsticks, it feels quite heavy and the slight sparkle in the graphite makes it look extra pretty! As soon as I saw this colour I completely fell in love with it! I know that this is going to be the start of a very expensive addiction! I think this colour would suit pretty much every skin tone, it's so beautiful and definitely recommend you check it out.






What are your favourite lipsticks? Let me know in the comments! I'm also still following anyone back who follows me through GFC. 

Share:

1 comment

  1. This shade looks gorgeous! I heard so many bloggers rave about this shade. I need to try it on my lips!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig