Friday, 15 February 2013

Face Of The Day #2 Subtle Pink

I like reading these kinds of posts to see what people are using! I've been using a few different products recently and thought I would share them with you.



 The Face!
 Garnier Moisture Match (Shine be gone) - I'm giving this a go as so many people seem to love it! Once I've used it for another few days I will be posting a full review of my thoughts. It does feel very hydrating when I apply it though.
Garnier Miracle Skin BB Cream for oily/combination skin (Light) - this is also something I'm trying out and will be posting a review on soon!
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - I can't think of when I wouldn't use this! Its my everyday powder and I love it!
Bobbi Brown Corrector (porcelain bisque) - I use this under my eyes to help battle the dark circles most days!
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - I really like this, it's not too cakey and I used it on a blemish I have on my chin.
Topshop Cream Blush (Prime Time) - You only need a tiny amount of this but it blends in lovely and gives a very natural look on the skin!

The Eyes!
Avon Perfect Brow Pencil (blonde) - For my eyebrows of course!
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original) - I don't know what I would do without this! Best thing for my oily eyelids.
Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow (05) - This is a really light pink colour that I used all over my eyelid.
Illamasqua Eyeshadow (Feline) - Super pretty matte gray colour that I used on the outer corner and in the crease. I love how easily this eyeshadow blends!
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow (invincible light) - really glittery and shimmery! I used this in my inner corner as a highlight.
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara - I've been using this non stop since I got it and sadly I think its going to come to the end of its life soon :(

The Lips!
Topshop Glaze (Antique) - I actually think I've worn this everyday since I got it, such a pretty colour.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig