Thursday, 28 February 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick vs Chubby Stick Intense!

A few weeks ago I bought a Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in the colour Mightiest Maraschino and I'm super impressed with it! It's very much like a lipstick in terms of pigmentation but its really moisturising like a lip balm. 


I already had a regular Chubby Stick in the colour Woppin' Watermelon which I love! I've used up so much of this, I think it's great just to throw on in the Spring/Summer. It's so easy to apply you don't even need a mirror!


I think the Chubby Stick Intense is a little harder to apply, simply because the colour is much stronger and its a lot more noticeable if you go out the lines! I find both of them super moisturising a love wearing them. For me, I will probably stick to using the Chubby Stick Intense as more of a bold, evening lipstick as I don't tend to wear super bright lipsticks during the day - I do really love this colour though! Mightiest Maraschino is like a dark pink/red that I think would suit loads of different skin tones. My regular Chubby Stick is what will stay in my handbag throughout the whole of spring and summer because it's so easy to use! I love them both but think they are good for different occasions!

Top: Chubby Stick Intense - Mightiest Maraschino. Bottom: Chubby Stick - Woppin' Watermelon.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig