6 Week Beauty Buying Ban?!?!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yep! The title is true! I'm going on a 6 week beauty buying ban! I am official banning myself from buying any beauty products for the next 6 weeks. It's probably going to be quite hard as companies are always coming out with new products and I walk past Boots most days, but I'm going to do it! I'm saving up for a new car and I just can't afford to be buying beauty bits here and there!

My Gran is also going to America in March so I've given her over £100 to get some things from MAC for me - it's much cheaper to buy it over there. I thought with spending this much I may as well just wait till she's back. I have a lot of products that I want to use and enjoy, I've bought quite a lot of new stuff recently, so it'll be good to get a chance to really get into them. I'm also trying to tell myself that the MAC things I will have will be a reward... By the time I get my hands on that stuff I'll have plenty of new products to keep me satisfied (hopefully)!

All products mentioned on my blog after this post will have been purchased prior to this date. Don't worry! I'll let you know if I slip up! Haha.

The Beauty Buying Ban consists of refraining from buying: make up, skincare, haircare, body products and any unnecessary beauty related products!

If you want to join me on my Beauty Buying Ban then leave a comment below and I will add you to the list in this post! We can all do this together and save ourselves some money!

Who's Joining Me?

Kelly (Sparkles and Shoes)
http://www.sparklesandshoes.com

The Beauty Buying Ban Ends on the 9th of April 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! I didn't get an email about your comment for some reason! Great to hear someone else is going to give it a go too!

      Delete