Monday, 14 January 2013

TAG: How Much is My Face Worth?


I've seen a lot of people doing this post recently so I thought I'd join in! I didn't try to use all cheap or all expensive products, I just picked out what I would use on an average day!
I was quite scared to do this but in the end it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.



Excuse the wet hair and terrible facial expression!

Face:
Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser - £22
Bobbi Brown Corrector - £18
Collection 2000 Last Perfection Concealer - £3.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99
Benefit Sugarbomb Blush - £23.50

Brows:
Miss Sporty Eyeliner (solid) - £1.99

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - £14
MAC Paint Pot (Bare Study) - £14.50
MAC Eyeshadow pan (Mulch) - £10 
Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara - £10

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Honey) - £7.99

This brings the grand total to....

£129.96 !

I thought it was going to come to a lot more so I was quite pleased with this result! However, I still think this is a lot of money and feel I probably shouldn't buy any more makeup for a while.. We'll see how long that lasts, haha!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig