Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Review: Rimmel - Urban Purple

This is - without a doubt - my new favourite colour! Rimmel's Urban Purple (402). To me, it's like the perfect combination of dark and bright. It seems to show up a little brighter than it actually is on camera, its more of a deep raspberry colour. I really like the large brush on these nail polishes, they make application, for people like me who struggle when it comes to painting nails, much easier!


I didn't apply a top coat over this nail polish, simply because its so pretty and didn't want anything to cover it up.. not that top coats really do that, but you know what I mean?!



So far this nail polish hasn't chipped, which is somewhat a miracle for me! Usually I can't wear darker colours as they experience severe carnage within only a few hours! Anyways, I think this is the most beautiful nail colour ever - I also think the name "Urban Purple" sounds really cool and stylish! This is definitely a colour I will be wearing all year round.

Share:

4 comments

  1. I love this nail polish and Ive done a review on this too!

    Check my blog out and follow me

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Marufa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great colour! Ill definitely follow you! If you follow back? :D

      Delete
  2. The colour looks lovely on you!
    Would you mind checking out my blog and follow me? (I'll follow you back!) :)

    http://dreamerdreambigger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and of course I will!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig