Friday, 25 January 2013

Face of the Day!

I'm sure this happens to the best of us, but do you ever find yourself using the same makeup products for months on end? Simply because its easier than going to the effort of trying something new? I feel its a waste of all the wonderful things I have sitting in my drawer so I'm trying to use at least one product every day that I wouldn't normally use - hopefully meaning I can get the use of all my products and maybe even discover a combination I wouldn't have tried before! Today I used quite a few things I haven't looked at in ages...



Face:
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver - I used this today because I wanted to give my skin a bit of a boost in this dull weather! and it smells great.
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light - I want to use this up, simply because I payed for it and don't want to put it to waste. If you saw my last post you'll know I'm not overly impressed by it.
YSL Le Teint Touch Éclat foundation - I got this sample a while ago but I've just never got round to testing it out properly, I'm still not sure what I think of it but I'll keep you posted!
Bobbi Brown Corrector - A fairly new addition to my collection so I felt it was okay to use it.
Benefit High Beam - I don't use highlighters nearly as much as I used to (I've also completely abandoned bronzer now that its winter!) but today I decided to give my face a subtle glow by using a tiny amount of this.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch (002 Radient Rose) - I used to use this every day! I use it as a subtle blush and its so easy to apply!
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - I only have this powder so I didn't have much choice! But I do really like this.

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Colours Used: Virgin, Naked, Buck, Hustle & Creep - I use this a lot but hey! I like it so why not.
Avon Glimmerstick Diamond (Smokey Diamond) - I used this in my waterline today, I rarely ever do that these days but I thought I should change things up a little!
MAC Opulash Mascara - This is something I used every day but I seem to have forgotten about it over the past few weeks, I was glad to see it hadn't dried up since I love this mascara a lot!
Miss Sporty Eyeliner (002 Solid) - This is what I always use on my brows, every day, without fail.

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter (045 Cotton Candy) - Genuinely forgot I owned this! I love it though, especially the colour.. Must pick up more of these next time I'm in boots!

I'm so creepy haha!

Do you think this is a good way to get the use out of lots of different products? Let me know what you think and if you want to try this too! I also follow back anyone's blog if they follow me! Through GFC or Bloglovin!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig