Saturday, 29 December 2012

Soap & Glory!

I think I might be addicted to Soap & Glory! Everything smells amazing and also seems to work really well. I am impressed.



I realised I missed a few things out when I was taking pictures; such as the Clean On Me shower Gel, but I do love that also! It smells great and generally works as a good shower gel. :)


Heel Genius - Firstly I think thats an amazing name! haha, I've never really used any foot cream before as feet generally creep me out but I really like this. It smells fresh and it makes my feet soft - what more could anyone ask for!

Hand Food - This has marshmallow in it! How amazing is that! I think thats what makes it smell so good. I also believe this might be the secret ingredient which makes my hands soft..

Smoothie Star Body Milk - If I could consume this then I most definitely would - its like biscuits. Its also really moisturising, cant fault it.

Peaches and Clean - I use this in the shower.. on my face.. I like it... it smells nice..


The Righteous Butter - Even more moisturising than the body milk! Its for really dry skin which is great for this time of year when its cold and you're all dry and dull. I like the smell of this too - no surprise. I think it works really well, in fact, I think I might  like this better than the Body Shop body butters... we'll see..

Sugar Crush Body Scrub - PLEASE GO AND SMELL THIS! Its so nice, even my mum went out and bought like three jars of it! Its amazing and really works great. I find its good to use before shaving your  legs, I think it helps my legs stay smoother for longer. I LOVE IT.

I'm definitely addicted to Soap & Glory...




Share:

2 comments

  1. Love soap and glory! The heel genius especially. Followed you back and your blog looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too! Everything I've tried from them is just so good haha :) aw thank you :) I couldn't find a follow button on your blog :( but ill look again when I'm home :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig