Sunday, 16 September 2012

Things I've Been Loving Lately!

Here we go! Short notes on a whole bunch of stuff that I haven't been able to get enough of lately!


Lush Lip scrub in the flavour My Boy Lollipop, yes flavour! You can eat it! It smells good, tastes good and it works really well. I've never used a lip scrub before but I don't see myself trying any other ones because I'm so in love with this! The bright pink colour is also amazing right!



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in the colour Honey. You might already know this is the most popular shade of this specific product and I can definitely see why! It's just a really nice pinky, natural kind of colour. I don't like the smell.. but thankfully you can't smell it once its applied. I think these are very similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks but the Revlon version is no where near as moisturising. I just love how easy they are to wear!



Max Factor Lipstick in Bewitching Coral. I'm not usually a lipstick person but I saw this and thought it was just such an amazing colour. To me, its like the perfect coral - not too orange! It just looks really pretty on and its pretty inexpensive. 



Body Shop Beautifying Oil in Coconut. I use it on my hair and it smells amazing. It also makes my hair feel really soft which is what I hoped it would do! Not much to say apart from the fact I love it!


Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara. Personally I think it does what it says on the tin! I feel it does brighten my eyes - not too significantly, but enough that I notice a difference at least.




M.A.C paint pot in Bare Study. Goes on wonderfully, looks great on its own or used as a base, doesn't crease and it lasts all day. Can't. Stop. Using. It!



Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. It works great and its pretty cheap. I like it better than some of the more expensive powders I've used. 


Aussie Take The Heat Leave-In Cream. This smells amazing and it makes my hair feel really soft, even if it didn't protect my hair from heat I would probably still use it haha!

Hopefully I will be posting more regularly shortly and look forward to my next post which will be about how I make my hair blonder!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig