Friday, 20 July 2012

What I Bought In Newcastle (Haul)




So recently I went to Newcastle for a few days, and of course did excellent amounts of shopping. In the picture above are the beauty products I purchased along with a couple of other things I've been really liking lately.

The first things I bought we're two eyeshadows form MAC, which I am super pleased with as the closest MAC store to where I live is about an hour and a half drive away - sad face. The eyeshadow on the left is from the Mineralize range in the colour Invincible Light. This colour is amazingly shimmery and is great for adding a little bit of sparkle to any eye makeup. The shadow on the right is a regular one in the colour Stars n' Rockets which is the most perfect shade of purple I've ever used. I think it would be fair to say that I'm in love with my purchases from MAC - the eyeshadows are so pigmented and soft and I can feel that I will be buying more online in the near future. I also find that these eyeshadows blend like a dream which makes doing eye makeup a breeze.


Next I went to The Body Shop where I bought a few things. I purchased the Lily Cole Shimmer Cubes which I absolutely adore! not only do they come in a box which can hold all 4 cubes, the cubes themselves come in their own little boxes which means you can throw one or two of them in your bag without having to take all 4. The colours are also really pretty pink and purple shades which can be used to create the perfect girly summer day/night look.


I also bought the Lily Cole Lip and Cheek dome, which is kind of like a cream blusher thats really easy to apply and can also be used on the lips. I think this is a great idea as the colour is also super cute and girly. Finally form The Body Shop I bought the Lily Cole liquid liner in a shimmery purple colour, this looks especially nice when used with the Lily Cole Shimmer Cubes. Its perfect for adding some extra colour to a look.

These last two things weren't actually purchased when I was in newcastle but I bought them just before I went away and have been really loving them. On the left is a Bronzer from the Marks and Spencers Limited range, I really like this bronzer because it is completely matte and it's also really soft. On the left is the Avon super extend mascara which I really like because even the smallest amount makes my eyelashes look so much longer and every girl wants longer lashes!


I would also like to apologise for the lack of posts over the past few weeks, I've had a super busy July but hopefully I will be able to post more regularly and hopefully you will enjoy this post too!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I like the look of the swirly mac eyeshadow haha! Looks really fun! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty any glittery :3

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig